lmao. I read the floor in Dean’s voice, the fridge in Sam’s.
Now its 10x better
This is a photoset of life-like digital paintings of some of the Shingeki no Kyojin cast made by the brilliant trixdraws. (S)he’s currently selling prints of these paintings here. Trix’s stuff is incredible and I highly recommend checking out the other stuff on both websites. (S)he has his/her own amazing original art and also does commissions!
Aaaaaaw they’re all together now :’>
this is literally what I do though
i love when dogs sigh. its like, hey bud, long day at the office?
Don’t have the extra cash to spare but still want to take college courses? Perhaps you have kids to teach or you weren’t able to finish High School? NO PROBLEM! I got you covered!!
College Education Online for FREE!
“The Khan Academy is an organization on a mission. We’re a not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education for anyone anywhere.”
“We are a social entrepreneurship company that partners with the top universities in the world to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free. We envision a future where the top universities are educating not only thousands of students, but millions. Our technology enables the best professors to teach tens or hundreds of thousands of students.”
Learn. Think. Do.
Higher Education for Free
Panacea is a registered non-profit organisation, dedicated to educational study and research. The Panacea University is the world’s first open source online university.
“ALISON provides a new world of free online learning opportunity”
UNESCO Director General, Dr Irina Bokova
“ALISON opens up the world of knowledge offering new, flexible, and exciting ways to learn”
Dept. of Innovation, Universities & Skills, UK GOVT
“A Creative Model of Open Education for a Global Economy”
New York Times
At w3schools.com you will learn how to make a website. We offer free tutorials in all web development technologies.
Select a tutorial from the menu to the left.
Tracks are series of courses grouped to help you master a topic or language. Choose one to start learning!
MIT OpenCourseWare Free Online Classes
Educators, need a resource for setting up a course online?
Moodle is an Open Source Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It has become very popular among educators around the world as a tool for creating online dynamic web sites for their students. To work, it needs to be installed on a web server somewhere, either on one of your own computers or one at a web hosting company.
Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives (ZERI) is a global network of creative minds, seeking solutions to the ever increasing problems of the world.
Take part in their free educational course.FULL COURSES & SEMINARS!! DON’T LET THIS PASS YOU BY!
oh god oh god I clicked the first one and now I’m having a breakdown
For anyone who doesn’t know who Michael Brown is or what’s been going on in Ferguson
- Saturday Aug. 9, 2014: Reports out of Ferguson, MO. that a 17 y/o boy was shot 10 times by police over stolen candy
- He is identified as 18 y/o Michael Brown. The store Mike Brown allegedly stole candy from did not report any theft. Reports then claim that Brown was unarmed and shot 10 times for jaywalking.
- Mike Brown’s body was left lying in the street uncovered for 4 hours. His body was then placed into an unidentified black SUV.
- His mother said she was not allowed to ID her son’s body.
- Community members take to the streets (x). Flowers are spread where Mike Brown’s body laid (x).
- Protests begin. “No justice, no peace" chants are turned into "Kill the police" by media. Police respond to the unarmed crowd with dogs, shotguns, and this shit
- On the morning of Sunday Aug. 10, 2014, a crowd of people continued protesting, gathering at the Ferguson police station
- After a press conference, reports claim that there was a “struggle over the officer’s weapon" and that Mike Brown assaulted the officer who shot him. However, witnesses say that’s not what happened.. and they all have the same story (x) (x) (x)
- On the night of Aug. 10: Police blocked off streets (x), brought out the dogs (again), rifles, tear gas, gas masks, riot gear (x), tanks, and yelled “bring it on you fucking animals" at the crowd of protestors. They also did not hesitate to pull a woman who is 6 months pregnant out of a car, have her lay face down, and point their weapons at her
- Reports of looting and vandalism grab the media’s attention
- More pictures/footage from that night: (x) (x) (x)
- Protests continued into the morning of Monday Aug. 11: (x) demands of the protestors
- The night of Aug. 11: (x) Tear gas (x) (x), (x) (x) (x) (x) Gas masks, (x)
- Later that night: More tear gas (x) (x) (x) (x) lots of tear gas, seriously look at all this tear gas, riot gear, rifles, m16s, wooden pellets (x) (x), people shouting “hands up, don’t shoot!” and still shot with rubber bullets, (x) (x)
- Police tell people to return to their homes, returning home still isn’t good enough apparently. Police continue to shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at people who have returned home (x)
- Police shoot tear gas at media and threaten to arrest them if they don’t leave (x)
- Police think their lives are in jeopardy
- Oh yeah, the officer who killed Mike Brown is on paid administrative leave
- OH YEAH, the police declined to talk to Dorian Johnson, witness of his friend Mike Brown’s murder. But you can read Johnson’s description of what happened here (x)
- But the Ferguson Police Department said they would release the name of the officer who killed Mike Brown………. Just kidding! (x) His safety is important (x) (x) But….
- Tuesday Aug. 12: Police ban the media from the area. Ferguson declared a no fly zone (x) (x)
- Protesting continues
- Protesting rules (x)
- "Hands up, Don’t shoot!" (x) (x)
- “Who do you serve? Who do you protect?”
- Neighborhood cleanup organized (x)
- Ferguson police officer drives around QuikTrip and harasses those who are working to clean up the mess
- Mugshots of looters to be released. Officer who killed Mike Brown is still nameless.
- On the night of Aug. 12: Reports of a drive by shooting injuring at least one woman. Reports of another shooting by police, charges filed against victim .
- Protesting continues into the night, police tell protestors to get out of the streets and they respond by getting on their knees and shouting “hands up, don’t shoot!” (x)
- MORE tear gas seriously look at this shit. A witness describes the use of tear gas on the community. So much tear gas
- Mike Brown was killed on Aug. 9, as of Aug 12. none of this is being televised. Most news outlets are reporting lies (x). Several stations covered the one night of riots and looting but that’s about it. However, most news outlets are still banned from the area. The area has also become more violent since media has been banned.
- “POLICE ARE USING FORCE TO SUPPRESS OUTRAGE AT POLICE USING EXCESSIVE FORCE" (x)
- Hurt feelings *rolls eyes*
- Wednesday Aug. 13: Reports that there is NO dash cam video of the shooting of Mike Brown….. BUT
- Police are still arguing that Mike Brown injured the officer who shot him
- FERGUSON POLICE DEPARTMENT SAYS “JUSTICE IS NOT HERE RIGHT NOW”
- Police still haven’t released the name of the officer who shot Mike Brown. They also will not release full autopsy of Mike Brown (yet).
- Officer who murdered Mike Brown now has an attorney. Mike Brown’s body has been released to his family. (x)
- Mike Brown was murdered on Aug. 9. On Aug. 13 police say they will interview witness to murder
- "Race relations are a top priority" -Police chief
- State senator wants to know if she’ll be gassed again for peaceful protest
- The Department of Justice has opened a civil rights investigation into the murder of Mike Brown (x) (x) (x) (x)
- "Sit down for Mike Brown" (x)
- Streets are blocked off again (x) (x)
- SWAT team overlooks protests and has weapons drawn (x) Now asking protestors to leave (x) (x)
- Police don’t like peaceful protests (x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)
- "Justice for Mike Brown" (x)
Edit: I’ll do my best to keep this updated. If there’s anything I missed or anything that is incorrect please let me know and I’ll change it or add it
I heard this on the radio. Mike Brown was a kid who didn’t want to play football, even though he had the body for it. When asked why, he told his friends that he didn’t want to hit anybody.
This is the child that they’re going to paint as a thug.
Make. This. Known.
Mike Brown was a kid who didn’t want to play football, even though he had the body for it. When asked why, he told his friends that he didn’t want to hit anybody.
This is the child that they’re going to paint as a thug. “
Copy. Reblog. Make this known.
Baby elephant smiles
hey remember that law i forget exactly how it goes but its something along the lines of ‘if you murder someone you go to jail’ whatever happened to that? is that still a thing